Saturday, November 26, 2011

Wedding Madness....

Hello....
It's another post by me...
I just came back from my friends' wedding in Melaka.

Miss Nurul.. Oopps. Mrs. Nurul Adha and Mr. Fharid.
Both of them were lovebirds since we're still students...
Now they are officially tied... And I'm so happy for them.
May they marriage lasts forever.

Congrats to both of you...

                                              we posed in front of the chamber 1st..

                                                    here's the bride...

                                          me and the beautiful bride...

                                          Match made in heaven...



This is all for now... Next post, will be the post about wedding in Kuala Pilah... 
Will see the solemnization of Balkis and Rosidi... 
Adios peeps... 
Have a nice day all... 
Much love, XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment